[GEM-dev] Re: new binaries for Windows and OSX

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Fri Feb 3 17:13:02 CET 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 10:54 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> apart from that: i have no made a version of [pix_record] that
> (kind of) works on linux.
> for this i have split the functionality (as described in previous
> mail). while i tried to keep chris' QT-code intact, i am pretty
> sure it will not work out of the box now that it is in recordQT.
> {cpp,h}
>
> should i just commit it to the CVS? (don't know why i dont't just
> do it :-))

...yeh, just commit it and we can work on it from this end...perhaps
this is a good moment to admit that while I have understood the need
for splitting things up like this, I have been lazy and actually not
been using the pix_*NEW code! :-\  So I guess now is the time to
transition the osx side to it...

...then we'll all be on the same page...

jamie