[GEM-dev] GemPBuffer & CGLPBufferObj

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Mon Feb 6 15:48:45 CET 2006

On Feb 6, 2006, at 9:19 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> compiling the current Gem-CVS on OSX fails on my machine (osX 10.3.9),
> because CGLPBufferObj (and the like) is not in the headers.

...very strange, because I know that the pbuffer stuff has been
around since much earlier in the 10.3.x series (although it wasn't
actually/easily functional until about 10.3.4 or so...)

> in my OpenGL.h i only find CGL_VERSION_1_0
> which CGL_VERSION is needed for CGLPBufferObj?

...10.4.x also defines CGL_VERSION_1_1...CGLPBufferObj is actually
defined in OpenGL/CGLTypes.h...

...ok, I just looked on my older 10.3.9 machine, and it also has
CGL_VERSION_1_1 defined, so I wonder what version of the Xcode tools
you have installed?  I have xcode 1.5 on the 10.3.9 machine, and
xcode 2.2 on the 10.4.4 machine...

jamie