[GEM-dev] again pix_film problem on OSX

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Feb 6 21:28:44 CET 2006

Hey all,

Druging up this old thread.

I'm using gem 0.90 on OSX and I noticed that when we send the "auto 0"
message the video does pause (as normal), but when I send the "auto 1"
message, I expect the video will unpause and continue playing from the
last frame it was on. Problem is it seems "auto 1" jumps to the first
frame and then continues playing...

I just want "auto" to be the same as "pause" that starts and stops the
internet counter.

Also I'm depending on the feature of QT playing the sound in sync when
using the "auto" message.

Any quick fixes would be appreciated as I need this for a demo next week!

Thanks
..b.