[GEM-dev] again pix_film problem on OSX

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 7 01:25:41 CET 2006

Ah, ok, so to "play/pause" using "rate" I had to:

send "auto 1" first, then "rate 0" would pause, "rate 1" unpause, with
"auto 0" "rate 0/1" does nothing. :(

I think this stuff needs a rethink, maybe stuff like play, pause, stop,
not sure about "auto" since "internal_timer 1/0" is a little long!!!

As it stands I think the interface could be clearer for the user (to
guess functionality if for nothing else) "pause 1/0" alas!

b.b.