[GEM-dev] again pix_film problem on OSX

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Feb 7 05:01:26 CET 2006

Hey Chris,

maybe "rate 0" "rate 0.5" "rate 1"

I think that is more clear and "rate" transparently turns on and off the
internal timer. If you want "auto 0" or manual, then either don't sent
rate messages, or to turn off the internal timer send "rate 0" which
does make sense for "pause".

Indeed the feature is really handy, especially for this installation,
which plays 16 videos simultaneously. Does a great job of it too! Thanks
for all the efforts.

Say any info on the installation you've been talking about using pix_record?

b..b.