[GEM-dev] errors compiling Gem on ubuntu

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 7 21:35:49 CET 2006

Zitiere Davide Morelli <davide.morelli at tin.it>:

> > no, glut should not be needed.
> > how did it complain?
> >

> i'm sorry i didn't note the error and now I've forgotten! it was missing
> GL/?.h

that's why there is a dependency on libGL-dev
(when you install libglut-dev (or freeglut-dev), you will also have to install a
openGL-devel package which provides the incriminated files)

> anyway, I finally compiled it but when I try to load it in pd i get this
>
> error in pd console:
>
> undefined symbol: _ZN12pix_contrast18processYUV_AltivecER11imageStruct

as a quick fix, delete Pixes/pix_contrast.* too (it was submitted yesterday and
not tested on other systems but osX)

mfg.adsr.