[GEM-dev] strings are 1 of my big weakness's

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Thu Feb 16 19:04:33 CET 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 3:58 PM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> oh, i just noticed that i used extension="" and set
> pluginname="name.frf/name".
> so this might still not work with the bundle (but it might as well
> work)
> - left as an excercise for th adept programmer..;-)

...cool, I think was able to complete the "exercise" last nite ;-)
It works now, at least meaning that it can load plugins by name from
a pdpath...however, it brings up two things:

1.  I need to altivec the yuv to rgb(a)
2.  I tried to get the parameters to work on a still image (ie. a
single frame from [pix_film]), but even adding setPixModified(); to
the parmsMess() doesn't help :-(  I thought we used to be able to
modify a single frame:  or was I asleep when this changed?

jamie