[GEM-dev] Guassian Blur pixel shader?

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:42:33 CET 2006

No joy here.  It looks like the fragment shader is not loading properly:

[glsl_fragment]: Loaded file:
/Users/schwartz/Desktop/gaussBlurGLSL/gaussBlur.frag
link 2 progs
attach object 0
attach object 1
getting 722 chars for infolog
GEM: [glsl_program]: Info_log:
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord0' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord1' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord2' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord3' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord4' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord5' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.
WARNING: Vertex shader writes varying 'texCoord6' which is not read
since there is no fragment shader.

[glsl_program]: vertex shader running in hardware
[glsl_program]: fragment shader running in hardware

There's no ouput in the gemwin at all.

The interface for GLSL in GEM is not exactly user friendly either.  I
wouldn't expect very many people to figure this out and get a shader
working in their own patches (myself included apparently).

cgc