[GEM-dev] OSX installation - PD CPU usage...

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 2 16:30:33 CET 2006

Hi Chris,

I am using "auto 1" with using interaction controlling "pause 0/1"
messages.

I did try reloading the files once I get to this weird state, but it
makes not difference, still behaves the same.

I'll try the RAM message, the videos are 2.5GB in total...

is "ram" only in the CVS version or was it also in 0.90? I don't
remember seeing that message in the help. I guess I'll try to compile a
Gem on that g5 machine. (Jamie, does the cmd line build automatically
optimize for g5 when its on a g5?)

.b.