[GEM-dev] heads up on [pix_texture]!

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Fri Mar 3 22:08:47 CET 2006

...just wanted to warn ya:  I made a commit to pix_texture & it's
help file:  could you test it, or at least cvs compare to your local
copy?  It's mostly about adding a new message for change the texture
environment mode, but there are a few other things I did to get
[pix_texture] working on my machine:  without
"m_repeat=GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE" I was getting some weird texturing (see
note in setUpTextureState() )...also there's a change up in
APPLE_texture_range, which was only being used for TEXTURE_RECTANGLE
(but there's no reason that I know of not to use it with TEXTURE_2D)...

tanx,
jamie