[GEM-dev] G5 terminal compile of Gem.

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 21:34:14 CET 2006

hey ben,

On Mar 8, 2006, at 1:50 PM, B. Bogart wrote:

> In the process of finding my CPU usage problems I found I could not
> compile Gem on the g5 from the terminal:

...yeh, I haven't been very good at making sure the configure/make
system works on osx lately...

> g++ -c -fPIC -g -O2 -freg-struct-return -O3 -fno-builtin -falign-
> loops=16
> -funroll-loops -ffast-math -faltivec   -I..   glsl_fragment.cpp -o
> glsl_fragment.o
> g++ -c -fPIC -g -O2 -freg-struct-return -O3 -fno-builtin -falign-
> loops=16
> -funroll-loops -ffast-math -faltivec   -I..   glsl_program.cpp -o
> glsl_program.o
> glsl_program.cpp: In member function `void
> glsl_program::createArrays()':
> glsl_program.cpp:89: error: `m_size' undeclared (first use this
> function)
> glsl_program.cpp:89: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
> only once
>    for each function it appears in.)

...but, seeing as these are undeclared errors, I think you should
make sure you have run a current "cvs update -dP" on the whole Gem
project, then try compiling again, because these are all in
glsl_program.h...