[GEM-dev] new win32 build

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Wed Mar 8 23:14:22 CET 2006

I put a build up that fixes the crash when QT load, has some of my more
recent pix_ objects and does ARB_ shaders.  I also moved the QT init code
into the GemMan init and added a fps output to gemwin (not checked into CVs
yet).  The biggest problem I have is that pix_film runs at like 2 seconds
per frame when the first clip is loaded, but starting and stopping rendering
fixes it.  pix_video does the same.  Also, texturing performance is really
bad on the FireGL here.

Anyone still attempting GEM on Windows want to test it?

http://taproot.dyndns.org/~cgc/downloads/Gem.dll

cgc