[GEM-dev] new win32 build

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 9 17:25:38 CET 2006

I would very much like this separator for texture coords thing fixed.
Either I get a memory leak or I have to remove separator and try and
figure out whats going on.

I use a lot of subchains with different textures...

I've had trouble making a test patch since the issue seems to only come
up with a complex patch..

I'll try harder.

I've been pretty happy with the stability of the gem CVS stuff since I
got it to compile thanks to Johannes. I can run a patch for a couple
days (7300*12s at the moment)

.b.