[GEM-dev] new win32 build

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Thu Mar 9 17:46:17 CET 2006

On 3/9/06, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> hmm, why don't we just use [realtime] in connection with a
> [gemhead]-trigger? this way we would not need to change anything in C -
> it is all there already (not that this is really a question and not even
> a suggestion...)

Timing bangs has never been accurate or reliable for me.  SInce the
profiling code was already there in GemMan, all I did was divide the result
by 1000 to get fps and send that to an outlet.

it would be great if you could check in your changes asap, esp. an
> updated project-file.

I'm using vs.net so it will be a new project incompatible with the current
vc6 one.  I need to make sure it actually builds something usable on lots of
machines too.