[GEM-dev] new win32 build

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 9 19:02:23 CET 2006

Hi Chris,

Indeed that is the problem, I'm often putting different textures on
different subchains on a single gem-head (so I can control the render
order of them both as a single object.)

Short of the suggestion of push and pop matrix from Cyrille, and simply
not using separator and having pix_* and geo below where the chain
splits, what is the "proper" method of texturing two subchains seperatly?

Or worse, having one subchain get a texture from above the separator,
and a another subchain setting its own texture...

I apologize if it is already there, but I've still not seen any working
examples of a "clear" message to gemwin to give single-buffer-like
trails...?

I think now is a good time for a release indeed!

.b.