[GEM-dev] new win32 build

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Mar 9 21:33:57 CET 2006

chris clepper wrote:
> On 3/9/06, *IOhannes m zmoelnig* <zmoelnig at iem.at
> <mailto:zmoelnig at iem.at>> wrote:
>
>     hmm, why don't we just use [realtime] in connection with a
>     [gemhead]-trigger? this way we would not need to change anything in C -
>     it is all there already (not that this is really a question and not even
>     a suggestion...)
>

> Timing bangs has never been accurate or reliable for me.  SInce the
> profiling code was already there in GemMan, all I did was divide the
> result by 1000 to get fps and send that to an outlet.

iirc, it has been there on osX for quite a long time (is that true?); so
it's better to have it on all platforms than only on one.

>     it would be great if you could check in your changes asap, esp. an
>     updated project-file.
>

> I'm using vs.net <http://vs.net> so it will be a new project
> incompatible with the current vc6 one.  I need to make sure it actually

i think it should be possible to have vc6 and vs.net files
simultaneously, just make sure the project files have different names.

> builds something usable on lots of machines too.

the simplest way to make that sure would be, to submit it, so that lots
of people can try it on their machines.

mf.asd.r