[GEM-dev] removing files from CVS

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Mar 16 11:00:40 CET 2006

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Sounds great to me!  The only thing I don't know about is the vector
> stuff in MarkEx.   The code is indeed in the pure-data CVS, but I don't
> think its being built as part of the build system.  The rest of MarkEx
> is, and has been for a while.

i have added the hsv<->rgb conversion and the vector-stuff to the
markex-directory. so now everything should be there, split into small
files and using the hex-loader where appropriate (that is when i noticed
that it didn't work properly)
the library can be built both as small externals or as a big library.

so no information should be lost.
however i haven't had a chance to test the build-system on anything but
linux.

fmg.asdr.