[GEM-dev] removing files from CVS

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 17 05:39:24 CET 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 5:00 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Sounds great to me!  The only thing I don't know about is the vector
>> stuff in MarkEx.   The code is indeed in the pure-data CVS, but I
>> don't
>> think its being built as part of the build system.  The rest of
>> MarkEx
>> is, and has been for a while.
>>

> i have added the hsv<->rgb conversion and the vector-stuff to the
> markex-directory. so now everything should be there, split into small
> files and using the hex-loader where appropriate (that is when i
> noticed
> that it didn't work properly)
> the library can be built both as small externals or as a big library.
>
> so no information should be lost.
> however i haven't had a chance to test the build-system on anything
> but
> linux.

I just committed a tiny fix to exclude compiling MarkEx.c (which is
only used in the single-file lib) and everything compiles fine on Mac
OS X using "cd externals && make markex".

____

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.
                                             - General Smedley Butler