[GEM-dev] (no subject)

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Mar 17 17:31:08 CET 2006

I just realized that there is no need for me to test your patch.  You can
install the Apple CHUD tools and run Shark yourself.  All of the directions
are on this page:

http://developer.apple.com/tools/performance/optimizingwithsystemtrace.html

Save the session and post it online somewhere and one of us will have a
look.