[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] GEM separator / pix_separator

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Mar 23 16:01:27 CET 2006

Hi Sara and Johannes,

Johannes, I'm testing your texcoords changes in CVS and things are
looking pretty stable, PD has been using 861.2MB for over 24 hours and
the patch has been running for 420:00.00 (hours?) of CPU time.

Sara, maybe you can get a more recent build of Gem for OSX.

Can you send a test patch of your [separator] bug? I might be seeing the
same thing, but its hard to tell since I'm also dynamically sorting the
gemhead render order...

.b.