[GEM-dev] rstp video in GEM

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Mar 28 21:33:47 CEST 2006

Hi Adrien,

Do you get a green screen when you try and load the quicktime file? I
never tried encapsulating in Mov, just did a .qtl file (quicktime pro
can export it) If you are getting a green frame I think you just need to
tell Gem to load the next frame when its available:

[pix_film]X[t f]

So the right outlet of pix_film goes to [t f] which connects to the
frame (right) inlet of pix_film.

I can't remember if you need to send [auto 1< to pix_film, I don't think
you do need to.

good luck.

.b.