[GEM-dev] How to change perspective Angle in Gem : WAS gemwin "view" message

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Mar 31 20:55:25 CEST 2006

Hey all,

To clarify my original question, what I need to do is set a certain
viewing angle for the gemwin camera, and it so happens the view I want is
much more telephoto than the default. I would like the edges of the window
to be at -17.9 Degrees for the left edge, and +17.9 for the right edge.
Looks like the camera is now giving me about double that amount...

Thanks!

I hope someone has an idea..

.b.