[GEM-dev] Re: [PD] PD crashes when creating gemwin-object on linux

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Apr 1 15:22:41 CEST 2006

hi

i moved this to gem-dev

J. Schmidt wrote:
> So here 's what I get from dbg:
>
> Starting program: /home/schmidje/pd-0.39-1/bin/pd -lib Gem
> [New Thread -1208133248 (LWP 13861)]
> Detaching after fork from child process 13864.

> [Switching to Thread -1208133248 (LWP 13861)]
> 0x423cc150 in glClearColor () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1
> (gdb) Quit

yeah, having had a look at the code i expected this...

in your favourite editor open Base/GemMan.cpp and remove (or uncomment)
the line637 (that is the glClearColor() call in GemMan::resetState())

this should hopefully fix it.
as soon as the sourceforge-CVS is running again, i will commit this.

> Compilation was fine, exept that I don't have gltt installed but used
> ftgl with freetype 2 instead.

this is not an "except"-case but how it should be (ftgl is far better
than gltt)

mfg.adr.