[GEM-dev] portvideo

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Fri Apr 14 02:49:03 CEST 2006

All of the Windows video code needs a lot of help.  I can't get any capture
sources to actually resize or do anything that isn't a default setting.
Directshow might actually be the one API in the world more convoluted and
even poorer documented than Quicktime.

I'm also looking into replaceing filmAVI with Directshow code.