[GEM-dev] pix_chroma_key not acting as I expect?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Mon Apr 24 22:03:16 CEST 2006

Ah, so when I change the chain to RGB via "colorspace rgb" to the src pix,
the chroma_key object still expects YUV values? Even though the help patch
clearly says you can use RGB values...

maybe only the YUV part is working?

using "value 16 16 16" and changing the "range" for all three channels
does not cause any key at all.

I'll play with it more tomorrow.

.b.