[GEM-dev] new test windows dll

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Tue Apr 25 00:20:58 CEST 2006

On 4/24/06, zmoelnig at iem.at <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> here (w2k) it is still looking for msvcp71.dll and fails to load when
> it cannot find it.

That's what I figured.  We will have to include those DLL files since that
is the MS mandated way to distributed anything built with their tools.  The
reason building with VC 6 works is because Miller includes the runtime DLLs
with Pd.  Pain in the ass.

apart from that, most new objects are still missing ([pqtorusknot],

Hmm, I'm pretty sure glsl is in there.  I have to manually check the files
since there is no CVS integration in VS.net and my Cygwin is all messed up.
Another pain in the ass.