[GEM-dev] pix_chroma_key not acting as I expect?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue Apr 25 15:52:57 CEST 2006

Since I don't understand YUV as a colorspace. Also I can load a video
frame into gimp/photoshop and see what my key colour is in RGB, HSV,
CMYK etc.. but not YUV.

Maybe a YUV colour picker in gem would help. ;)

I still could not get pix_chroma_key to key on "value 16,16,16" remember
our green is 0,240,0 not 0,255,0. (which I guess is YUV 0,0,0)? what
should the YUV range be like for this video?

Thanks for your help Chris,
.b.