[GEM-dev] Compiling Gem from terminal on OSX: WAS: anyone have a recent G5 OSX binary?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Apr 27 00:31:11 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

What I needed was the "menubar" stuff in particular.

I was also unable to get pix_image to load TIF's with alpha channels on
OSX, switched to PNGs and that seemed to work fine.

No hurry anymore, I went to the fall-back plan.

I just wish it was as easy to keep my gem on OSX update as it is on
linux. I wish to never touch Xcode again! ;)

Thanks for your help.

.b.