[GEM-dev] pix_video

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Apr 28 17:43:25 CEST 2006

Load me up with tests Johannes,

I'll be really happy to have all three of my capture cards working in Gem.

I did post the results of my personal build with v4l2, which involved
switching the v4l header to v4l2, it did change the behavior somewhat,
but did not allow me to use my newer cx8800/cx88xx boards. Anyhow my
post is in the achives.

.b.