[PD-dev] Re: [GEM-dev] CVS Gem.linux load error: undefined symbol: glUniform4iARB Gem: can't load library

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue May 9 03:44:06 CEST 2006

On Mon, 8 May 2006, geiger wrote:
> On Mon, 8 May 2006, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> > from the moment that DesireData 0.39.A comes out, so that I can easily
> > send instant bugfixes to users who are not "worthy" enough to get access
> > to the :ext: SourceForget CVS.
> I am sorry but it won't be possible to add all users of DesireData 0.39.A
> to the developer CVS. SF suggest to have at most 20 developers, Pd CVS
> has already 54.

I know that it's not a good idea to be have a huge list of developers who
aren't developers, but because there isn't an intermediate :ext:-based
read-only access and because :pserver: is broken, there aren't too many
options left...

In addition, tonight the :ext: CVS is broken as well, so Chun and I
have to exchange files via email or DCC.