final report was Re: memory leak text2d/3d apple G4, was Re: [GEM-dev] pix_video again

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Tue May 16 14:03:59 CEST 2006

hi,

finally running without memory problems using
hc's 39.2-test3 installer.

still no idea why gem does not open with the binaries
combination miller(pd)/tigital(gem)
but stopped trying after it worked with hc's.

the leaking pd39.1 is btw the pd++ from tigitals (hi jamie :-)
mac page.

thanks to all of you for helping me on the way !!

cheers

erich

http://randomseed.org