[GEM-dev] video of a jungling performance using gem

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Tue May 23 22:25:55 CEST 2006

hello,
After somes technical problems that we send to this list, Adrien finnaly
completed his jongling performance using real time video.
i worked the gem patch.

finally, the 100fps camera was not working on real time and we used pd
(hsc ppc version) on roseta, with a macbookpro.

from a technical point of view, the projection is made on a half
transparent screen, in front of the sceen. the jongler is behind this
screen.

you can have a look at the result of this work :

http://a.mondot.free.fr/vid/reTimeWeb.mp4

this video is not intended to be difused.
others informations should be found on adrien website when he will
have time...

http://www.adrienm.net/

thanks for your help.
Cyrille