[GEM-dev] Gem pix_video and IEEE1394 on Windows XP

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Mon May 29 06:23:58 CEST 2006

DV cams most definitely work under XP.  I use not only cameras but DV
convertor boxes fairly often.

Your list error points to GEM not being built and/or installed correctly.
To the best of my knowledge no release from October 5 2005 was ever made by
one of us.  Get the old binary from http://gem.iem.at/download.html