[GEM-dev] Does Gem makefile on OSX look for FTGL static libs? compiling Gem CVS on OSX from terminal

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Tue May 30 16:57:07 CEST 2006

Hi Chris,

I only have the static libs installed on the machine:

ESMAC001:/usr/local/lib lpine$ find / -name "libftgl*" 2>/dev/null
/Users/lpine/pd-stuff/FTGL/unix/src/.libs/libftgl.a
/Users/lpine/pd-stuff/FTGL/unix/src/.libs/libftgl.la
/Users/lpine/pd-stuff/FTGL/unix/src/.libs/libftgl.lai
/Users/lpine/pd-stuff/FTGL/unix/src/libftgl.la
/usr/local/lib/libftgl.a
/usr/local/lib/libftgl.la

If I recompile FTGL using Xcode, where do the libs get installed? With the
terminal build find them then? (I think not, and that they'll not be
installed but just compiled...)

:|

Today is my last day at work so I'm hoping to get a fully functional gem
compiled so my replacement does not have to worry about this stuff.

.b.