[GEM-dev] pix_share broken several ways

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:39:29 CEST 2006

It looks like a conflict and merge got my copy of GemPixUtil.cpp pretty
screwed.  Also, CVS claimed that both IOhannes and I added the same
pix_share_* files so I've been manually copying the files when updating.
I'm doing a fresh checkout of everything to fix these things.  Maybe XCode
will get some CVSroot files it likes as well.

cgc

PS -humboldtblvd.com is offline for a bit, so my gmail address is the only
to reach me at.