[GEM-dev] pix_record, record, recordQT etc updates

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 00:54:20 CEST 2006

I spent the whole day trying to get these objects to build, not crash,
and finally work somewhat properly on the Mac.  I ended up with only
minor changes and a single #ifdef, but it is still about 100,000 clip
recordings behind the old objects in terms of testing.  The features
are well out of date on the newer object as well.

I may or may not have time this week to test on Windows.

I moved the recordStart/Stop member variables to the record base
class, but that should not affect the Linux code.

cgc