[GEM-dev] multiple displays

Oisin Lavery oisinlavery at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 10:03:10 CEST 2006

Can GEM output to multiple displays? Can I generate multiple GEM windows or
do I have to span a single window across say 4 displays?  I am using an
NVidia Quadro FX 500/600 with dual output and will be adding a PCI Video
card (or 2) to achieve 4 outputs and possibly another display as a control
panel. The screens will be displaying medium resolution avi files so OpenGL
computing power should not be an issue (hopefully hard drive will not
bottleneck) Has anyone experimented with anything similar?

Any info or advice appreciated,
Oisín