[GEM-dev] multiple displays

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:24:49 CEST 2006

A single window across the dual heads of the Quadro is no problem.  In every
case I have tried, spanning over multiple cards will throw the rendering
back to software.

A solution is to use something like the Matrox Dual Head to Go for each head
of the Quadro:

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/offhome/dh2go/home.cfm

You can use the PCI head as the control display.