[GEM-dev] multiple displays

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jun 23 15:16:39 CEST 2006

Zitat von "B. Bogart" <ben at ekran.org>:

> Hey all,
>
> on nvidia I've created both two gemwins on two each screen (on linux and
> OSX with nvidia) also I've spanned one window over two screens on linux on
> nvidia without issue.
>
> no dropping back to software rendering...

i did that too, but was unable to create a single gemwin covering 4
monitors, due to the fact that my 2 dual-head cards were split into 2
XScreens by X.
each screen (and so each monitor too) was hw-accelerated but you
couldn't create a window that was part of both screens.

probably i should have a look at the SLI-bridge again, but from what i
read this will not be the solution for this.

mfg.asdr.