[GEM-dev] Smoothing polygon surfaces

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Sat Jul 1 12:45:26 CEST 2006

hello,

in you example, the color of a quad was uniform, but different for every
quad.
i just change 3 connections in order to have a smooth color variation of
the quad.

i also put som GEMglNormal3fv befor every GEMglVertex3fv, in order to
have nice lighting effect. (the normal are the same as the vertex
position, assuming that the shape is not very differents from a sphere
(!!!!)

i also remove the any objects as you don't nead it.

that's all i can do.

Cyrille