[GEM-dev] not the greatest news...

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Wed Aug 16 20:23:44 CEST 2006

well guys,

...turns out that my swollen lymph nodes were Leukemia, Acute
Myelogenous Leukimia in specific:  particularly nasty...so now I'm in
University Hospital, and will be for at least a month or so, doing
chemotherapy :-(  One plus is that I do have wireless access, so I'll
try to keep up with things, and who knows?  Maybe get some work
done?  Depends on how I feel...

...If ya wanna check out my progress, my brother started a blog which
I'll be posting to:  lots easier way to get info out, kinda write-
once, read-everywhere :-)

jamie

http://www.caringbridge.org/view/jamestittle