[GEM-dev] motion blur

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Aug 17 19:52:48 CEST 2006

Hey Frank,

the pix_snap2tex copies the buffer to a texture on the card, so I guess
those operations are not so fast on your matrox.. ?

This is a real "workaround" if I ever heard of one, since your doing a
lot of effort since we can't seem to control clearing of the window to a
degree. I thought someone posted a patch using wrappers to do this, but
now I'm not sure if it was successful.

back to "color 0 0 0 0.5" feature request. ;) or "clear" , "clear 0.5"
etc...

Note that using pix_snap (which transfers to main memory not gfx card
memory) I was able to do double the resolution on linux as I could in
windows. This is back in the days when I still has windows installed.

.b.