[GEM-dev] motion blur

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Fri Aug 18 12:40:13 CEST 2006

hi,

the work around also does not work for me (even with nvidia). as soon as
one starts to work with higher resolutions and non square gemwins it
becomes slow and tricky.

according to a post of daniel heckenberg he started to work on something
relating this issue but daniel is not with us anymore i guess.
(it was actually a mail to you ben:

he implemented a clearmask message to gemwin but i have no idea
how to use it:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2003-09/000138.html

best

erich