[GEM-dev] working vertex arrays

maciej wojnicki maciejwojnicki at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 14:35:22 CEST 2006

hello

    Is it possible to find a windows version of GEM   with the object from CVS included (like vertex_arrays, sphere3d, some opengl and   shader managers) that haven`t been released with 0.90 version.??
    I am not a programmer and don`t know how to compile   them myself however after reading some of the list archives I thought that these   objects would be really usefull for me.

    I assume that there is no actual GEM release with   this stuff but if anyone had it working under windows and could send it to me I   would be really glad. I especially count on vertex arrays.

    Is there any planned date of next GEM   release??

    Thanks in advance.

    Maciej.