[GEM-dev] motion blur

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 05:01:12 CEST 2006

I found a stupidly simple way to get 'motion blur' with next to zero
resources.  Ready?

Use single buffer rendering
Set up the scene to draw
draw everything with positive gemhead numbers
set up a gemhead -1
add the alpha, colorRGB 0 0 0 0 and a rectangle object
make the rectangle equal the porpotions of the window (4 4 for square,
5.334 for 4:3 rectangle)
modulate the alpha inlet to control the blur amount

Stupid enough?

cgc