[GEM-dev] motion blur

Erich Berger eb at randomseed.org
Mon Aug 21 14:59:53 CEST 2006

> Erich, could you try removing this 2 objects (gemglcleardeph and gemglclear)
> from the gemchain and tell us if it's working better? (do you also nead to
> destroy and then create the gemwin again?)

when i remove them and reconnect the chain i still dont see anything.
i have to close the window and create it again.
it behaves like you describe (but only with my nvidia with ati osx
it works like chris says).

i dont understand your question about if it works better ?
i just works as normal single buffer then.

best