[GEM-dev] motion blur

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:21:21 CEST 2006

On 8/21/06, cyrille henry <cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr> wrote:

> well, if you see something, then it "work better"
> i think we have the same problem.
>
> so, i think the gemglcleardeph and gemglclear does not only clear depth
> buffer, but also the color buffer.
> but i don't really see why, and how to solve this.

It works on both Nvidia and ATI on OSX, but not ATI on Windows.  The code
only clears the depth buffer, so I can't see what would trigger the clearing
of any other buffers.  Maybe the GLdefine constants are wrong or there is an
OR being done?  Try printing out GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT, GL_CURRENT_BIT and
GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT to the console.

cgc