[GEM-dev] glsl and texture

james tittle tigital at mac.com
Sat Aug 26 20:15:22 CEST 2006

On Aug 26, 2006, at 1:40 PM, cyrille henry wrote:

> hello,
> it's working!

...cool...

> moreover, i'm happy to see you're felling well.

...I wouldn't yet say "well", but I'm on the mend ;-)

> it was a pix_image / pix_texture position problem.
>
> i think i'll have some examples to share in a few day...
>
> just a question : is it possible to use 2 textures?
> (using 2 pix_image / pix_texture in the same gemchain?)

...yes, but you have to have loaded them previously with
[pix_texture], then use [pix_multitexture], and assign the texID's to
the particular multitexture (up to 8)...this works, but is not as
straight forward patching-wise as I'd like, so [pix_multitexture]
should definitely be viewed as a work in progress...

...you can also use [gemframebuffer] at the top of a chain to do
"offscreen" rendering, then use the results in a later gemchain with
[pix_multitexture]...

more l8r,
jamie