[GEM-dev] osx crashes with gem from extended

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Tue Sep 12 18:59:52 CEST 2006

hi all,

today a friend of mine contacted me, because he has some problem with a
gem patch.
the patch is reported to work fine for some time, but after some time,
it crashed with "vm_allocate failed (errorcode=3)".
i don't know exactly, what the patch is doing, but it's somehow
displaying multiple videos in different ways ...
the gem version is from a pd-extended-0.39 package ...

any idea, what could cause this crash?

thanks ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman