[GEM-dev] osx crashes with gem from extended

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Wed Sep 13 10:54:04 CEST 2006

i asked my friend to run jamie's pd++ and gem builds instead of hcs's
extended build ...
the patch ran the whole night ... so it will probably run the next few
monthes in the exhibition ...

seems that the integration of gem into the pd-extended distribution ...
well ... needs some more work ...

cheers ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness
  Samuel Beckett